Visit by KTH Formula Student Driverless Teamapril 15, 2019
Business Development Managernovember 27, 2019
Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is now looking for an experienced Senior Back End Engineer to join the team!
- You will be part of designing, building and scaling Univrses’ products.
- You will use your experience to design efficient solutions for our back-end system.
- You will engage with our Machine Learning scientists to shape our tools to handle large scale data.
- You will collaborate closely with engineers, Computer Vision scientists and product owners to iterate fast and test new ideas.
- You will create cutting-edge technologies for applications that will help change the way we live our lives.
- You will have the opportunity to grow professionally and, in doing so, transform the world into a better place.
Who you are
- You have 5 or more years of industrial experience in a relevant domain.
- You have experience from writing distributed, high-volume services and know how to deploy and keep them running in production. (e.g. AWS, DynamoDB/MongoDB)
- You are passionate about writing high-quality code.
- You have a keen interest in big data processing technologies.
- You have experience from working with OAuth2 and encrypted communication
- You have experience from working with GNU/Linux systems.
- You are eligible to work in Sweden/Europe
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with the state of the art and new technologies.
- You are self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- You focus on the end result and always desire to find the most pragmatic solution
- You have an aspiration to see your ideas move into production
- You love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly
You have experience from working with:
- Geo spatial databases.
- Map API (GoogleMaps and Mapbox).
- Docker and Kubernetes
Who we are
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. The Company is based in Stockholm, Sweden, but we work with clients all over the world. Our team now consists of hard-working and friendly people, all working in our bright and spacious facilities by Medborgarplatsen in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm.
What we offer
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- Share option program
- Pension plan
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world
- Yearly visit to a global conference
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Lunch & Learn on Thursdays
- After Work Fridays
- Ping-pong table (!)
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Back End Engineer? Send an email with your application to email@example.com!
Required application material
All application materials must be in English.