Last Mile Delivery RobotsMarch 19, 2020
Engineering ManagerSeptember 29, 2020
Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is now looking for an experienced Senior Front End Engineer to join the team in Stockholm.
- You will be part of designing, building and scaling Univrses’ products.
- Implement new features and mature our front-end based on React
- You will use your experience to design efficient solutions for our front-end system.
- You will collaborate closely with engineers, Computer Vision scientists and product owners to iterate fast and test new ideas.
- You will create cutting-edge technologies for applications that will help change the way we live our lives.
- You will have the opportunity to grow professionally and, in doing so, transform the world into a better place.
Who you are
- You have 3 or more years of industrial experience in a relevant domain.
- You are passionate about writing high-quality code.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with the state of the art and new technologies.
- You are self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- You focus on the end result and always desire to find the most pragmatic solution
- You have an aspiration to see your ideas move into production
- You love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly
- You value team success over personal success
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment
- You are experienced using OpenStreetmap API
- You have experience in Android
- You are interested in back end development and becoming full-stack
- You are interested in 3D and visualization frameworks like WebGL
Who we are
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. The Company is based in Stockholm, Sweden, but we work with clients all over the world. Our team now consists of more than 30 hard-working and friendly people, all working in our bright and spacious facilities by Medborgarplatsen in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm.
What we offer
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- Share option program
- Pension plan
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world
- Yearly visit to a global conference
- Lunch & Learn on Thursdays
- Ping-pong table (!)
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Front-End Engineer? Send an email with your application to email@example.com!
Required application material
All application materials must be in English.