PhotogrammetryDecember 18, 2019
Computer Vision ScientistJanuary 27, 2020
Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is now looking for an experienced Back-End Engineer to join the team in Stockholm.
- You will be part of designing, building and scaling Univrses’ products.
- You will use your Back-End experience to design efficient solutions that include front-end and back-end systems.
- You will engage with our Machine Learning scientists to shape our tools to handle large scale data.
- You will collaborate closely with engineers, Computer Vision scientists and product owners to iterate fast and test new ideas.
- You will create cutting-edge technologies for applications that will help change the way humans live their lives.
- You will have the opportunity to grow professionally and, in doing so, transform the world into a better place.
Who you are
- You have industrial experience in cloud based solutions.
- You have experience from writing distributed, high-volume services and know how to deploy and keep them running in production. (e.g. AWS, DynamoDB/MongoDB/Postgres).
- You have a keen interest in big data processing technologies.
- You have experience from working with GNU/Linux systems.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with the state of the art and new technologies.
- You are self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- You have heavy focus on the end result and always desire to find the most pragmatic solution
- You have aspiration to see your ideas move into production
- You love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly.
You have experience from working with:
- Geo spatial databases such as PostGIS
- Docker and Kubernetes
- C# or Java
Who we are
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on smart city development, self-driving vehicles and mobile robotics. The Company is based in Stockholm, Sweden, but we work with clients all over the world. Our team now consists of 29 hard-working and friendly people, all working in our bright and spacious facilities by Medborgarplatsen in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm.
What we offer
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- Share option program
- Pension plan
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world
- Yearly visit to a global conference
- Lunch & Learn on Thursdays
- Ping-pong table (!)
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Back-End Engineer? Send an email with your application to email@example.com!
Required application material
All application material must be in English.